PRINCIPAL / ADMINISTRATOR: Amy Stevens-Cox
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL(S): Sandra Garcia, Jonathan Gunn, Andrea Cummings, Brian Williams
Congratulations...Nahum Jasper for passin his exam to be a Certified Personal Trainer.Dominick D'Onofrio for passing his exam to be a Certified Personal TrainerLucia Santos for passing her Cosmetology state boardLeah Aguilar for passing her Cosmetology state board and is now a licensed cosmetologist.Adra Agustin for passing her Cosmetology state board and is now a licensed cosmetologist.Akina-Naomi Kennedy for being selected as a Hillsborough County Master MusicianThespians
- East Bay Theatre won the highest honor in the region!!!! Out of the over 1200 students in the region that competed, TWO total events are chosen to represent our region (Hillsborough, Manatee, and surrounding areas) at the Florida State Thespian Festival on the Morsani Stage. One event is Performance and One event Technical. East Bay Theatre took BOTH of the winning spots. This is an enormous honor.
- 1st Team All-Conference Offensive Guard-Jack Krych
- 1st Team All-Conference Offensive Tackle - Jay’lon Key- Johnson
- 2nd Team All- Conference Defensive Back - Trent Cherry and Vincent Ketchup
- East Bay had 443 Students who made Honor Roll for Quarter 1.
- East Bay has SIX All-State Chorus students!!! Thousands of students across Florida auditioned.
Interested in PTSA?
Hello EBHS Family!
My hope is that this email finds you well, safe and healthy!
My name is Mark Ferrare, a proud alumni of EBHS class of 1998! I have a 9th grade student now proudly attending East Bay! I am taking the initiative to head and lead the PTSA for East Bay and I need your help!
I am looking for volunteers that can help support, encourage and make East Bay memorable for each teacher, faculty and student!
The goal of the PTSA is to provide assistance and support to the staff at East Bay, to create the best learning atmosphere for students while supporting the needs of the school, to provide fun and safe activities that promote East Bay, teacher and student comradery and community awareness, and to involve all of our parents and families to unite for our children as we rally our students to be the best that they can be!
I would like to try a few fun events and initiatives this year as I believe that our school, staff and students need it. It has and continues to be a challenging time, but I believe we can make things brighter with the support of a PTSA.
I am seeking parents, teachers or anyone else in the community that would be willing to help. I promise it’s not as scary as you may think and not a major time commitment. I am looking for willing and able individuals to help champion this vision. Some of these initiatives can be done from home or perhaps you have flexibility in your schedule to volunteer at the school from time to time.
If you are interested, please respond or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helpings us make East Bay memorable for each teacher, faculty and student!