- Through the Hillsborough Virtual K-12+ Credit Recovery program, students, grade 9‐12, may retake high school credit classes if they received an “F” or a “D” grade.
- Students that took a high school credit in middle school (Algebra, etc.), are allowed to grade forgive “C” grades in addition to “D” and “F” grades.
- HVK12+ staff will work with students through face-to-face instruction, zoom sessions and one-on-one help sessions to ensure student success.
- Fun Fact: The class of 2020 had 2,841 graduates complete at least one course with HVK12+ Credit Recovery.
- Carey Gerber – Carey.Gerber@hcps.net – (813) 983-7278 ext. 306
Student Progression Plan >>