PRINCIPAL / ADMINISTRATOR: Amy Stevens-Cox
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL(S): Brian Williams, Erin Menne, Christa Washington, Kevyn Jackman
- Parents, please consider taking a 5-minute Insight survey to provide us with feedback about the school year. We use your feedback to adjust, plan, or continue programs and initiatives at the school. The survey can be accessed by scanning the attached QR. Insight Survey QR code
- Parents of seniors, please consider getting your communities to submit a Red Letter for your senior. Red letters let our seniors know how proud we are of them. The instructions were attached to an email you received on Sunday, March 19th. Letters can be submitted to the main office. Instructions to Red Letters
- Our PTSA is seeking donations of clothing for Cici's closet, an initiative that provides clothing for needy teens. If you did some Spring cleaning over break, and have some items to donate, please drop off the cleaned garments at the main office.
Interested in PTSA?
(Check out PTSA under resources)
Hello EBHS Family!
The East Bay High School PTSA is comprised of a group of parents, teachers and students that love our school and community.
The Goal for our PTSA is to make the school the best it can be. To support the principal, teachers and staff, and to make sure that each student that passes through the doors at East Bay has the best experience possible. Supporting the PTSA is not as scary as people think and all levels of support and contributions help tremendously.
Each Parent, Student, Teacher and Community member contribute in their own ways. See some of the ways that YOU can be involved and make EBHS the best school in the county.
- Financially – Help our school with your financial donation.
- With your time – Any amount of your time is appreciated and welcomed.
- Behind the scenes- We have small projects and tasks that we could always use help with from the comfort of your own home.
- At your leisure – Whenever you have available lend a helping hand.
Consider becoming a member, even if you cannot volunteer. Your membership and support is valued. Below is our membership link.
Thank you in advance!
Your PTSA Board Members
HCC Reps on Campus
HCC reps will be on campus to meet with students on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month during lunch periods. All students can meet to discuss dual enrollment, admission, financial aid, PERT testing, and more. No appointment is required. The rep will be in room 006 starting Tuesday, September 27th.