Volunteering in HCPS
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Hillsborough Schools. Volunteers are instrumental in creating a premier school district.
Hillsborough County Public Schools (HCPS) requires all volunteers and community partners to complete the HCPS Volunteer Application annually.
Please click on the Y.E.S icon to complete the HCPS Volunteer Application.
We are thankful to the many volunteers and community partners that say Y.E.S. (You Empower Students) every day to collaborate with us in preparing our students for life.
*The HCPS Volunteer Application is not applicable for Charter Schools. If you are interested in volunteering at a Charter School, please contact the school directly.
Volunteer Data (As of June 2020)
- 32,368 Total Volunteer, Community Partners and Mentors
- 1,264,911 Volunteer Hours
- $34,405,579 Value of Volunteer Hours
- 2019-2020 Volunteer Award Nominees
- 2019-2020 Volunteer Award Recipients
- 2019-2020 Golden and Silver School Award Recipients
Please call (813) 272-4446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding volunteer opportunities.