Summer Driver's Education
Registration Details (Please Read)
Registration for our 2023 Summer Driver’s Education program will open up April 24th via the MyPaymentsPlus website. Please read below regarding important registration information so that you are prepared to enroll in the course.
- Students must be 15 years of age with a valid permit at the time of registration (permits are checked and can result in denied enrollment if not valid)
- When entering the learner’s permit number please enter it in as it looks on the permit (include dashes, numbers, and letters)
- If you are a private school student or a charter school student you will register in MyPaymentsPlus as a “Guest Pay”
- If you are a Hillsborough student you will log in MyPaymentPlus and follow the instructions online
- Please note that MyPaymentsPlus charges a non-refundable service fee at the time of registration
- Classes are contingent upon sufficient enrollment and are based on a first come first serve basis. Transportation will not be provided for the Summer driver’s education program
- Refunds will be provided if the class is not filled to capacity or if the teacher is not able to meet their commitment
- All course registrations are non-refundable
Students must be 15 years of age and older, hold a valid Learner’s permit and pay at time of registration via MyPaymentsPlus.com. If you have any questions, contact Ashlee Cappucci at 813-272-4825 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total cost is $300.00
- 40 hours in length
- 10 hours of combined range/driving time
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Limited class sizes
- Earn waiver to obtain an operator’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles upon completion of class with a passing grade on written and road test.
- Earn completion certificate for automobile insurance discounts.
Dates and Times
Registration dates are: April 24, 2023-June 1, 2023 (Registration opens at 7am on April 24th via MyPaymentsPlus.com)
- Session 1: June 05–June 15, 2023
- Session 2: June 19–June 29, 2023
- Session 3: July 10–July 20, 2023
Classes will be held Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Sickles High School (Session 1 & 2)
- Tampa Bay Tech (Session 1 & 2)
- Blake High School (Session 1 & 2)
- Sumner High School (Session 1, 2, & 3)
- Brandon High School (Session 1 & 3)
- Strawberry Crest High School (Session 2 & 3)
- Wharton High School (Session 1, 2, & 3)
- Lennard High School (Session 1, 2, & 3)