Promoting Education Through Quality Transportation by providing...
- Safe transportation at no cost to families to almost all magnet schools.
- Network buses to pick magnet students up from neighborhoods.
- Supervised transfer stations to assist students in changing buses to go to schools.
- Identification badges for students to clearly be recognized by transportation staff.
- Updated route information via mail before school begins each year.
Kindergarten students must be attended by an older sibling, who resides at the same address and who is assigned to the same bus in order to ride the bus each day.
Have questions about Magnet Transportation?
Visit HCPS's Transportation web site or call (813) 982-5500.