Student Services General Information

  • The Student Services Department is the first step to learn about Erwin Technical College and the technical training programs offered at the school. Student Services is located at the Main Campus at 2010 E. Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610.

    Guide Counselors/Program Advisors are assigned to specific programs providing students continuity from initial inquiry, through training, to graduation. The Office of Student Services works with individuals on career choices, registration, academic advising, counseling concerns, and personal issues.


  • Monday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
    Tuesday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
    Wednesday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
    Thursday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
    Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm

    Night programs 5:00 pm-10:00 pm 813-769-5180 ext 233

Next Steps

  • Get Started:

    • Email Student Services at to arrange a time meet on campus with the guidance counselor and apply for the program.
    • Complete the Adult Student Information Form (ASIF)

    Student must bring the following:  

    • Proof of Residency (residency is defined as 1 year plus 1 month) with appropriate documentation, such as voter registration, vehicle registration, etc
    • Proof of valid Driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
    • Proof a valid standard high school diploma or GED

    (To officially register students must pay the non-refundable application/registration fee via money order or credit card. Additional fees may be necessary)  

How do I sign up?

  • Visit the Student Services office at the main campus located at 2010 E. Hillsborough Ave. to complete an application and gather more information regarding program requirements, start date availability and fees.

    What are the additional steps?

    1. Majority of student qualify for some type of financial assistance, we encourage all student to apply for financial aid. Please refer to the Financial Aid Flyer on this website.
    2. If you did not graduate from a Florida Public High School, obtain your official High School transcripts, GED or college degree transcripts.  If you are a graduate from a Florida Public High School, then we will be able to view your transcripts.
    3. Sign up to take the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) if applicable.

    Details to the above three steps are located on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.