Student Services General Information
The Student Services Department is the first step in getting information about Erwin Technical College and the technical training programs offered at the school. Student Services is located at the Main Campus at 2010 E. Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610.
Guidance Counselors are assigned to specific programs providing students continuity from initial inquiry, through training, to graduation. The Office of Student Services works with individuals on career choices, registration, academic advice, counseling concerns, and personal issues.
Monday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am-4:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Evening programs: Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm-10:00 pm
- Apply for your desired program
- Complete the Adult Student Information Form (ASIF)
Students must bring the following:
- Proof of Residency (residency is defined as 1 year plus 1 month) with appropriate documentation, such as voter registration, vehicle registration, etc
- Proof of a valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
- Proof of a valid standard high school diploma or GED
(To officially register, students must pay the non-refundable application/registration fee via money order or credit card. Additional fees may be necessary)
How do I sign up?
Visit the Student Services office at the main campus located at 2010 E. Hillsborough Avenue to complete an application and gather more information regarding program requirements, start date availability and fees.
What are the additional steps?
- The majority of students qualify for some type of financial assistance. We encourage all students to apply for financial aid. Please refer to the Financial Aid Flyer on this website.
- If you did not graduate from a Florida Public High School, obtain your official high school transcripts, GED or college degree transcripts. If you are a graduate of a Florida Public High School, then we will be able to view your transcripts.
- Sign up to take the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) if applicable.
Details of the above three steps are located in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.