• IB a World School

    Data Processor : Patricia Kephart

                          Office: (813) 631-4726 X 227

                          Email: patricia.kephart@hcps.net 

     Please call or email to schedule an appointment or ask questions


    Change of Address 

    Required Documents must be brought to the school:

    • Two (2) forms of proof:
      • Utility Bill
      • Lease Agreement
      • Tax Receipt or Homestead Exemption Card
      • Contract for Purchase of Home
      • Warranty Deed
      • Sharing or using housing by choice
      • Homeless Status (code on E Screen)
    • Copy of Driver's License


    IF you do not already have a utility bill, you can contact TECO Customer Care at  (888) 223-0800 and ask them to email you an “Address Verification Letter”. Once you receive this email, just forward it to sarah.caldwell@hcps.net

    Change of Any Additional Information on the Emergency Card

    • Contact the data processor to verify what documentation is required for the requested change.


    Withdrawing Student or Requesting Records

    • Parent or Guardian is required to come to Walker to withdraw their child or to request records.
    • There is paperwork that needs to be signed in the presence of the data processor.


    Bus Pass Request  

    May be requested via phone call or email