English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Point of Interest
- Must be 18 years of age or older (if under 18, student must submit proof of H.S. Diploma or GED; certified and translated)
- Class Times: See Below
- Tuition Cost: $45.00/Semester
- Fees: $10 Activity Fee/$10 Registration Fee
- Program Requirements:
- Valid CASAS Test Results (test results are valid for four months)
- Valid CASAS Goals Test Results (for Level 7 – College and Career Readiness)
For questions regarding this program, please contact Mrs. Susan Washington
This program offers seven levels of English Classes for any adult who reads and writes in a language other than English. The classes focus on reading, writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary and grammar. The CASAS test is a diagnostic test to determine level placement. CASAS testing is by appointment only. For information on CASAS testing, please call (813) 276-5464.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Day classes are full-time. Students can complete one level in one semester. All day classes are in person.
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Evening classes are part-time. Students can complete one level in one year. All levels are available for in-person learning. Levels 3 - 7 are also available online.