To honor student achievement and leadership in career and technical education, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
To be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
“Success favors the Prepared Mind”
The National Technical Honor Society’s purpose is to promote...
- career development
- skilled workmanship
- to reward student achievement
- to encourage and assist student education and career goal setting
- to promote a stronger link between local vocational-technical institutions and business and industry
- to promote the image of vocational-technical education in America
To be inducted into the honor society, the students had to have met strict criteria and been nominated by their instructors.
The criteria for induction into NTHS includes...
- having an “A” average with at least 50% completion of their program
- good attendance, and the characteristics of honor society members...leadership
- responsibility and
- good character
Additional information on the National Technical Honor Society