Industrial Distribution and Management
- Program Length: 10 Months
- Class Meets: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 2 PM
- Entry Level Pay: $12.00-19.00/hour
- 5 week internship
- Estimated Cost
Program Exit Requirement
- CASAS Goals Reading: 239
- CASAS Goals Math: 236
- General knowledge of transportation and logistics and supply chain management
- Distribution operations procedures, inventory control operations, marketing and economics
There are currently no industry certifications available for Industrial Distribution and Management.
Gainful Employment Information: Distribution and Logistics
There are currently no statewide articulation agreements for the Industrial Distribution and Management Program. However, there is a local articulation agreement with Hillsborough Community College (HCC). After successful completion of the Industrial Distribution and Management Program, Brewster Technical College students may be awarded 30 articulated credits towards the Industrial Management Technology A.S. Degree at HCC. Students will receive detailed information on this option as they near completion of the program. This articulation agreement is a savings of over $3,100 for students who transition from Brewster to HCC.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Mrs. Susan Washington