Point of Interest
- The mission of the Early Childhood Education program is to meet the needs of the Child Care industry of Hillsborough County by supplying trained teachers with the skills, techniques and information necessary to provide care that is developmentally appropriate.
- The purpose of this DCF-approved program is to prepare students to become a child care center director.
- 45 Clock Hours
- Class meets: Two nights per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 6pm – 9pm
- Tuition: Summary Sheet
- Requirements for Director Credential
This program prepares students for careers in the child care industry by providing instruction and learning activities. Students will acquire knowledge in the areas that stress understanding and demonstration of the following elements of the Early Childhood industry:
- organizational leadership
- financial management
- legal obligations and responsibilities