IB Middle Years Programme - Williams Middle School
IB Coordinator / Magnet Lead Teacher
Mrs. Michelle Weedon-Zimmerman
Michelle.Weedon-Zimmerman@hcps.net | 813-744-8600 ext. 236
Any questions about Williams IB? Send us an email today!
Important dates for our future IB students!
- First Magnet Application Window - October 27, 2022 - December 16, 2022
Apply to our magnet program using the district magnet website (link below). *Currently attending a magnet school for 5th grade? You can skip the lottery on the application and choose Williams as your school for 6th grade. This will be an option on the application that will only show to current magnet students. (Does not apply to students currently at a K-8)
- Shadowing Opportunities - Beginning in February 2023 for those students who receive an acceptance letter to Williams
- Future Student Welcome Event - April 2023
What does Williams have to offer?
- Review the Williams Overview for answers to frequently asked questions and see what sets Williams apart!
- Virtual Tour via Microsoft Sway (Some videos may still show our past Coordinator, we are in the process of updating videos).
- Our guided campus tours fill up quick! If you are unable to visit us or are unable to secure a guided tour, please join us on a virtual tour of the Williams campus.
ALL IN-PERSON TOURS ARE FULLY BOOKED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE ENJOY A VIRTUAL TOUR (LINKED ABOVE) AND CHECK BACK HERE FOR ANY FUTURE UPDATES TO TOURS.
- In-Person Tours - Please use the link below to book a tour of our campus and see what Williams has to offer! School tours are offered by appointment only and last approximately 30 minutes. Any questions, contact Michelle.Weedon-Zimmerman@hcps.net
Mondays and Wednesdays from September 13, 2022- December 14, 2022
Monday- 11:30 am
Wednesday- 12:15 pm ; 1:15 pm
The application period for the 2023-24 school year begins Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 5:00pm and ends Friday, December 16, 2022 at 11:59 pm. The Choice/Magnet Office will notify parents regarding the results of the Magnet School Lottery in late January, 2023. You may contact the Choice/Magnet Office at 813-272-4682 with any questions or concerns regarding the application process or the choice/magnet lottery.
*Currently attending a magnet school for 5th grade? You can skip the lottery on the application and choose Williams as your school for 6th grade. This will be an option on the application that will only show to current magnet students. (Does not apply to students currently at a K-8)
Important Files / Information