How to Register
Step 1 - Address verification click here
Step 3 - Collect the necessary paperwork
- In-County Registration Letter OR Out-of County or Private Transfer Registration Letter (Will not be turned in)
- SB60711 Student Residency Form (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Registration Form (attached Form SB45501).pdf (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Please select grade level, print & complete
- Please print & complete Diploma Option (must be turned in)
- ESE Registration Form (must be turned in)
- Athletic Eligibility Form (must be turned in)
Step 4 -
Once all paperwork is complete, please call the school for an appointment to register at 813-631-4710 ext #225 for processing with appointment times between 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM on Mondays, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM or 1:00 PMto 3:00 PM on Tuesday - Friday.
Please be sure to bring the completed paperwork with you and any required documentation and ID's.