How to Register
Step 1 - Address verification click here
Step 3 - Collect the necessary paperwork
- In-County Registration Letter OR Out-of County or Private Transfer Registration Letter (Will not be turned in)
- SB60711 Student Residency Form (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Registration Form (attached Form SB45501).pdf (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Please select grade level, print & complete
- Please print & complete Diploma Option (must be turned in)
- ESE Registration Form (must be turned in)
- Athletic Eligibility Form (must be turned in)
Step 4 - Once all paperwork has been completed, please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR drop off the completed paperwork to the main office from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM on Monday-Thursday.
Step 5 - We will contact you with the next steps as we work through your registration packet.