How to Register
Step 1 - Address verification click here
Step 2 - Please click HERE to download and PRINT the registration checklist
If you are unable to print the documents below we have packets available that may be picked up at the school.
Step 3 - Collect the necessary paperwork
- In-County Registration Letter OR Out-of County or Private Transfer Registration Letter (Will not be turned in)
- SB60711 Student Residency Form (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Registration Form (attached Form SB45501).pdf (Editable PDF - must be turned in)
- Please select grade level, print & complete
- Please print & complete Diploma Option (must be turned in)
- ESE Registration Form (must be turned in)
- Athletic Eligibility Form
Once all the paperwork is complete, please bring it to the school for processing.
Due to limited staff, we have new registration hours.
- Mondays: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Tuesdays: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Thursdays: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
PLEASE NOTE: we are closed for lunch from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM every day.
Please be sure to bring ALL the completed paperwork with you and ALL the required documents for registration and ID's.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the main office at (813) 631-4710 ext. 210