2021-2022 TBT Football Game Protocol
1. There will not be a locker room available for visiting teams unless we have inclement weather.
The outfield of the softball field will be available for halftime.
2. Water coolers will be available but please bring your own water.
3. At the conclusion of the game teams will go to their own areas –
we will not be doing the traditional handshake between teams.
4. Our athletic trainer and team physician will be on hand in case they are needed.
5. All Tickets are being sold at gofan.co. There is no cash accepted at the door.
6. Spectators may only bring clear bags in to the stadium. No backpacks or large purses allowed.
7. No outside food or drink allowed in the stadium with the exception of unopened bottles of water.
8. Busses should park along the curb near the softball field.
9. Pasco County employees will be admitted free with their name badge.