Swimming is an individual or team racing sport that requires the use of one's entire body to move through water. The sport takes place in pools or open water.
Benefits of Swimming
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- Tones muscles and builds strength
- being a relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
- Alleviating stress
- Improving coordination, balance and posture
- Improving flexibility
- Providing good low-impact therapy for some injuries and conditions
All athletes must complete an AP packet – including EL3, PCA consent, EL2 physical, 2 medical release cards, media release, payment of fines agreement, PCA, Concussion, Sudden Cardiac Arrest & Heat Illness Prevention videos, proof of residency, and purchase insurance prior to participation. All paperwork MUST be completed online.
GIRLS AND BOYS SWIMMING COACH: Ms. Lindsey AbramczykEmail: Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org