About the Media Center
Hours: 8:10 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Media Center includes a full computer lab, Maker Space, reading circle, games, and over 6,500 books.
- Students may come to the Media Center on a pass from a teacher at any time.
- Students may check out up to 2 books at once and may borrow a total of 4 books.
- Students are expected to display 360 degrees of RESPECT while in the Media Center.
- Wednesday is Library Lunch. Students MUST purchase a pass before Homeroom for $3 Dowdell Dollars.
- Lost books are $5 or 2 lunch periods of work for repayment.
Liz Hawley, Media Specialist