Enrollments - Registration
Steps for Registration at Armwood High School (Begins June 14, 2021)
All Forms are Fillablle PDFs. Upon completion of filling in your form, make sure to save, print to PDF or download (terms used based upon familiarity) to your computer.
A Digital Signature is required to complete the forms. Please follow this guide to create your Digital Signature. Once the signature is created, you should never have to create it again.
Step 1: Download and Complete the Hillsborough School District Forms under the Documents Section. Use the Checklist provided to verify completion before moving to Step 2.
Note: Make sure to have Digital Versions of your proof of residency AND a Copy of a form of Identification (ID). They will need to be emailed. Creation of a Digital Signature is documented above Step 1.
Step 2: Download and Complete the Armwood Specific registration forms.
Armwood Required Form 1 - Parent Verification
Armwood Required Form 2 - Information Worksheet
Step 3: Download and Complete the Armwood Course Selection Link located here based upon the grade level of entry.
Step 4: Complete the Free and Reduced Meals Application. Even if you know you are ineligible. Link
Step 5: E-Mail Myesha.Williams@hcps.net with the following
- The 5 Completed Documents under the Documents Section (Step 1)
- Records Release form from Step 1
- The 2 Armwood Forms and a COPY of a form of Identification (ID)(Step 2)
- The 1 Armwood Course Selection Sheet (Step 3)
- 2 Proofs of Residency
Step 6: Confirmation or Scheduling (You will fall into one of these 3 resolutions)
- In County: No meeting is needed. A confirmation will be emailed back upon completion or if something more is required.
- Out of County or Coming in From Out of State or Coming from a Private School : Please Schedule a time to meet with someone from our Administration Here
- Difficulty Completing, Acquiring Information, emailing or uploading any Information. Please Schedule a time to meet with someone from our Administration Here