Follett Book Fair
Follett Book Fair is HERE!!
*Shop online now with Follett Book eFair with code MR8GY till 10/8.
*On Campus Book Fair for STUDENTS will start 10/1-10/8. All students will visit with their class during their weekly checkout time.
About the Media Center
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday 7:10am - 3:10pm 7:10am - 3:10pm 7:10-3:10pm 7:10am-3:10pm 7:10am - 3:10pm
- All Classes are scheduled for a library checkout once per week.
- Middle School Students will need a pass to enter the Media Center once school starts.
- Middle School students are welcome to check out books in the morning before the first bell.
- Students will need to sign in as they enter the Media Center.
- All students can check out 2 books for 2 weeks.
- Books can be renewed.
- Middle School Students should complete their assigned task on a pass.
- eBooks available for check out using your student number.
- Lost or Damaged books cost: $15.00
- Check with your Teacher to obtain Media Center passes.
- Students should return to class five minutes before the bell for the period.
- Students can use assigned computers to complete assignments.
- Printing is available for students.
- Each Middle School student who enters the Media Center should have a pass unless it is before school.
About Your Library Media Specialist
Hi I'm Mrs. Davis, your Media Specialist. I've been in Hillsborough County since 1999, after I graduated from USF. In my 20+ years with the district I have been a Classroom Teacher, Reading Coach, Academic Intervention Teacher for Reading, an Exceptional Student Education Teacher, and a Media Specialist. My goal is to help students find a love for reading. I look forward to meeting you & learning together in the library!