We SHORE appreciate the following businesses and community partners
that generously help our students Achieve More at Shore!
To access information about select businesses and community partners, click the link next to their name.
The Brink Foundation - http://brinkfoundation.org/
Fuente Family Foundation - https://arturofuente.com/giving-back/
HCC Ybor City Campus - https://www.hccfl.edu/campus-life/ybor-city-campus
The Rotary Club of Ybor City - https://www.yborcityrotary.org/
Straz Center for the Performing Arts - https://www.strazcenter.org/
The Patel Conservatory - https://www.strazcenter.org/Patel-Conservatory
Tampa Bay Food Trucks - https://www.ccranchacademy.com/
Circle C Ranch Academy - https://www.tampabayfoodtruckrally.com/
Palma Ceia United Methodist - https://www.palmaceiaumc.org/
Jamison B Breadhouse Bakes - https://jamisonb.com/
The Lions Eye Institute - https://lionseyeinstitute.org/
The Blind Tiger - https://blindtigercafe.com/
Armando Personal Injury Law - https://www.armandoinjurylaw.com/
There are a variety of ways a Shore Good pARTner can help our school. Here are just a few of the ways our partners can help students Achieve More at Shore:
- Donate funds for improvements including new TVs for all rooms, improve the stage lighting, materials for arts classes, academic supplies, new books, purchase new instruments, fix current broken instruments, purchase new technology, and assist with performance costs.
- Volunteer to assist in the Media Center or during lunch time.
- Assist with creating set pieces and props for the annual musical and other productions.
- Bring a performance group to students at school or assist with various field trip costs.
We also would love to give back too! Here are some of the ways Shore can be part of your business or in the community:
- We can have one of our performance groups perform at your business or at an event. Our performance groups include a world drumming ensemble, mallet percussion group, chamber orchestra, and dance team
- Our talented artists have created countless masterpieces that can be loaned to your business for display
- Staff and family members can be customers of your business with promotion at school-wide events
Sign up to become a pARTner!
Clink the HERE to sign up and become a Shore Good pARTner! Complete the short interest survey, and someone from the Partnership Committee will be in touch with you soon! For specific questions regarding becoming a Shore Good pARTner, email the Magnet Lead Teacher at email@example.com Thanks for your interest in helping students Achieve More at Shore!