Electives at Martinez
Important Elective Information:
Sign-up for rising 7th and 8th graders will be taking place in early March. Please check this page often as it will be updated throughout the process.
Timeline / Important Dates:
Wednesday (3/3): Elective descriptions placed on Canvas.
Friday (3/5): Elective selection forms will be placed on Canvas for eLearners with specific instructions.
Elective selection forms for traditional students distributed during first period.
Tuesday (3/9): Link to select electives online goes live at 6:00PM. Students MUST make their elective selections online. Students may start returning paper elective forms to first period teacher.
Friday (3/12): Paper elective forms are due to first period teacher. Live link to select electives closes at 7:00PM. eLearners must drop off paper form by 5:00PM to the front office.
Directions for eLearning students:
- Download appropriate grade level elective selection form
- Fill out form completely front and back
- Requires both student and parent signature
- If selecting Yearbook or Student Assistant you must download those applications as well. Fill out application and return with selection form.
- Forms must be dropped off at front office Tuesday (3/9-3/12) from 7:30AM-5:00PM
You must log on to the live link starting Tuesday (3/9) at 6:00PM to make your elective selections.