- Parent requests information regarding the Hospitalized/Homebound Program due to a student’s confinement to the Hospital or Home.
- School personnel will provide the parent with the HHB forms for service:
Once the forms are completed, school personnel will email the completed forms to the HHB Nurse with the Subject Line: HHB Application or they can be faxed to the HHB Office at (813) 375-3959.
School personnel will draft an IEP for the student. A drafted IEP is needed for consideration for the HHB Program, which is an Eligibility category under ESE.
The HHB nurse will contact the student’s physician in order to complete a medical report.
The student’s file will be forwarded to the HHB ESE Specialist.
The HHB Staffing Specialist will review the packet and schedule the eligibility meeting.
- Request for Hospital/Homebound (HHB) Services
- Hospital/Homebound (HHB) Policies and Parental Cooperative Agreement
- Authorization for Release, Inspection or Receipt of Records
Prior to eligibility determination, the application must be complete in it entirety to be considered for the Hospitalized/Homebound Program.