Points of Pride
• Students and teachers engage in medical explorations and wear scrubs on #MedicalMondays.
• Medical School Lab for medical activities and guest speakers.
• Medical House Program: House of Neurology, Physiology, Zoology and Botany all participate in monthly house meetings to gain knowledge in their field.
• Service learning projects, student leadership roles, and medical based field trips within each house team.
• STEM exploration through our full makerspace, 3D Printer, and robotics equipment.
• Student led inquiry and STEM Fair opportunity for all students
• One to One Technology Classrooms in all grades
• Enrichment Programs: Show Choir, Drums, Strings, Art Club