The Building Construction Academy at Bowers/Whitley is a high school located in the University area.
Bowers/Whitley is structured similarly to a traditional high school. It has...
- General education courses and specialized workforce-related electives
- Smaller student enrollment
- High-tech labs, innovative classrooms, and large equipment
- Career-focused clubs
By attending the Building Construction Academy, students will receive...
- Free workforce training
- Mentorship opportunities with industry professionals
- Career exploration opportunities
Transportation will also be provided for students who are accepted into the academy.
Students interested in participating in athletics can do so with their zoned neighborhood school.