GED students must contact GED.com: GED Transcripts
Credit Diplomas can order transcripts: https://sdhcaerec.scriborder.com/
All Diplomas and Transcript orders are processed and picked up at:
Adult and Career Service Center
Hillsborough County Public Schools
5410 N. 20th Street
Tampa, FL 33610
Phone: (813) 231-1650
Adult and Career Service Center is now offering a secure site to request transcripts, replacement diplomas, and employment verifications of former Adult Education students.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Cash and checks are NO longer accepted for walk-ins. Walk-ins can either pay online or with a money order made out to “Hillsborough County Public Schools”.
- A four dollar convenience fee will be added to each order
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required, such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- Walk-In hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Diploma requests take 6-8 weeks to process.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.