How to Create a Canvas Account for New Students
Please find information below to help set up a Canvas Account for your child. Canvas is an online tool in which students can access their grades in real time. Many teachers also post daily or weekly agendas on their Canvas page. Parents and guardians can use Canvas to support and monitor student academic progress.
- Visit pw.hcps.net
- Click Reset Tool and follow the prompts
- Student will choose a password, please select something easy to remember
- If student has a cell phone, it is helpful to download the app on their phone for easy access
- Or the student can access Canvas through the website: hcpscanvasproject.azurewebsites.net
- When prompted to choose their school, please type Hillsborough County Schools (not Martinez Middle School)
- The sign-on is their ID # @hcps.net and the password that was just created
Thank you for your cooperation and support in ensuring the overall success of our students at Martinez Middle School.
Mr. Toby Johnson, Principal
SCHOOL COUNSELORS: Ms. Dillon (A-G), Ms. Covington (H-O), Ms. Costanzo (P-Z)
Our first Social Studies Club meeting will be held on Thursday 12/15/22. Please see the attached flyer for additional information.