1. If your child is currently enrolled in a Hillsborough County Public School: You will need to complete a Student Emergency Form, Student Residency Form along with 2 proofs of address. Documents are available at the York main office.
2. If your child is currently enrolled in a private school, out of county/state school or home education: You will need to register your child at York. See requirements below.
3. If your child is an incoming Kindergarten student: You will need to register your child at York. See requirements below
4. If your child is an incoming 7th grader: You will need to provide a current Florida immunization record showing a current Tdap immunization.
1. Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Current Florida School Health Physical dated 8/10/22 or later.
3. Current Florida Immunization Record
4. (2) Proofs of residency: Homestead exemption, Property tax receipt, Current electric bill, contract for the purchase of your home, lease agreement, or warranty deed
5. Student Residency Form (Available at York, see times below.)
6. Student Emergency Form (Available at York, see times below.)
7. Final report card or transcript for the 22-23 school year for grades 1 - 8.
Once you have all the documentation collected, I will be able to accept your registration packet. Registration is available Monday 9:00 - 11:00, 2:30 - 3:30; Tuesday - Friday 9:00 - 11:00, 12:30 - 1:30. Starting May 30 registration will be available Monday - Thursday from 9:00 - 2:00.