How do you use your voice to positively impact yourself and your community?
* Tell us about a time that you used your voice and leadership skills to make a positive impact.
* How were you affected by this experience? How were those around you or your community affected?
* How will you continue to use your voice to make a positive difference in your community?
Identify a community or global need.
Complete a service-learning project designed to address the need.
Create a video to document your impact.
All students are encouraged to enter by submitting up to a five (5) minute video.
Students (with the help of an adult or school) can create a traditional or creative video. Students can speak in their native language – not just English!
Any student worldwide (ages 5 to 19) that attends a licensed Leader in Me School is eligible to participate. Parents and guardians are encouraged to assist, but the student must do the majority of the work!
For details about this contest: LIM Speech Contest
• Identify and demonstrate leadership through service to fulfill a community or global need, by completing a service learning project and reporting on it.
• Seek permission and/or credit the source of any third-party content referenced during the speech.
* Don't forget to film during the duration of your service learning projecct.