- Lithia Springs Elementary
Back to School Information
Teacher Meet and Greet / New Family Orienation
- New Family Orientation begins at 2:30PM on Thursday, August 5th in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR).
- Teacher Meet and Greet begins at 3:30PM on Thursday, August 5th. Please, DO NOT park in the shopping center parking lot.
Homeroom Teacher Assignments
You will receive a post card in the mail that has your child's homeroom unit number and homeroom classroom number on the card. The homeroom code matches the teacher's name on the chart below. Please note: Post cards will be mailed on July 30th!
Student Supply List
The 2021-2022 Student Supply List may be accessed by clicking here.
Bus Route Information
Bus routes are generated by the HCPS Transportation Department and are available by clicking here. Be sure to look that they have updated to the 2021-2022 school year and go back later if they have not.
The calendar is available by clicking here or using the menu option towards the top of the page.
All students are asked to purchase an AVID binder and planner. The planner is an important form of communication between the teacher and home. Please click here to access your MyPayments Plus account to purchase. If your family needs assistance with the purchase, please contact Danielle Ackermann at email@example.com.
School Lunch Information
- Please click here if you would like to apply for school meal benefits (free or reduced lunch).
- Please click here to access the Student Nutrition Services information page. Everything SNS is here!
After School Care
Lithia Springs Elementary is partnered with High 5, Inc. for our on-site after school program. We do not offer before school care. Please click here for more information regarding the High 5 Program including how to register.