Partnership Engagement to Prepare Students for Life
Our community is key to successful student learning and development. The Partners in Education program is a community engagement initiative that connects businesses and organizations with our schools to make a lasting impact for Hillsborough County Public School students. The focus is to create ongoing connections and relationships with partners who can share their experience, time, donations, financial contributions, and/or other resources with our students and district.
By becoming a Partner in Education, you are not only supporting the work of Hillsborough County Public Schools, but you are declaring that every child deserves a highly effective teacher in their classroom, affirming a community where our teachers and staff are supported, and ultimately graduating more students ready for college or a future career. Your involvement and public support is vital in helping the community and our schools grow together.
To become a Partner in Education:
- You must be a business or organization with an interest in Hillsborough County Public Schools. You do not need to be in the Tampa Bay Area, though many will be.
- Participate/facilitate at least three or more activities with Hillsborough County Public Schools annually. Organizations can partner with an individual school, multiple schools or with our entire district.
- We seek to engage in partnerships that are mutually beneficial. This partnership will provide benefits to our schools as well as your business/organization.
As a Partner, your organization will:
- Gain public recognition for being a supporter of Hillsborough County Public Schools and receive our Partners in Education logo that can be prominently displayed on your website, following district logo usage guidelines.
- Receive recognition in our bi-annual eNewsletter.
- Get invitations to Partner in Education member-only events throughout the year.