Magnet Steps to Apply - Elementary (and Kindergarten)
Kindergarten Students – must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- Learn about amazing Elementary Magnet programs *
- Explore these options by attending a District Exploration Night, a school tour or Open House.
- Apply during an open application period.
- Notification of results will be communicated via email and phone. If an offer is extended to your child, a response to reserve their seat is required by the deadline date listed in the notification.
- If you have questions or need assistance, call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692.
* The elementary IB program has a transportation area. However, a family can submit an application for a magnet school outside of their magnet transportation area. Locate which IB school provides transportation.
Kindergarten students are only eligible for magnet transportation if they are accompanied on the bus by an older sibling who attends the same school and lives at the same address.